In addition to our comprehensive didactic curriculum, CTEP offers a variety of additional training opportunities and resources for trainees, scholars and members of the consortium to further learning, career and team development.
- Research in Progress Luncheons: Quarterly presentations by CTSC Trainees and Scholars who share their experiences in conducting mentored clinical and translational research.
- Cultural Competencies Training: LGBT Communications and Health Needs: An interactive workshop designed to teach how to communicate and provide care that is sensitive and inclusive for their LGBT patients and families and learn about local and national LGBT health disparities and best practices in the care of LGBT patients
- Science of Team Science Course: An introduction in the research in an exciting new area of study called the Science of Team Science (SciTS) that serves as a resources for students and faculty engaged in collaborative research efforts.
- GRASP (Grant Review and Support Program): This inter-hub collaboration with Harvard provides mentoring support over the span of one year to prepare junior faculty for R01 Grant submissions.
- Individual Development Plan Training: An annually offered workshop on how to define your professional goals, develope an action plan using an Individual Development Plan, and how to find mentors and sustain the relationship.
- Translational Research Support Team (TREST): Provides guidance and support and expedites the research process by introducing investigators to the CTSC and all its facilities including its research infrastructure, support services and technical cores.