- Master’s Degrees in Clinical Translational Investigation is a New York State Education Department accredited program within the Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences.
- Advanced Certificate in Clinical Translational Investigation is a one-year program consisting of a multidisciplinary core competency-based curriculum.
- Curriculum in Clinical Research Methodology
- Career Enhancement Audit Track
- Mentored Clinical Research Training Program
- Good Clinical Practice Training
- Society of Research Associates (SOCRA) Certification
- KL2 Scholar Award
- TL1 Training Award
- Summer Fellowship